Submit Your Initial Full Paper Through Epapers
Prospective Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER of typical 5 (maximum 6) pages consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the online submission system. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. Each paper should indicate appropriateness for the scope of the Conference, originality and quality of the technical content, whole organization, and writing style. The paper should, moreover, explain the significance of the contribution and contain a list of key references. It must be prepared according to the paper preparation guidelines provided below. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Conference.
In case of minor revision, papers are accepted only upon condition that the changes requested by the Reviewers are satisfactorily addressed by the Authors in the final submitted papers. Final papers may be rejected if the Reviewers' remarks have not been properly addressed.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted initial full papers, must submit the final version according to the deadline of February 22, 2021, register for the Conference, and attend to present their papers. The length for final papers is maximum 6 pages without exceptions.
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore, reporting the following statement: "This full text paper was peer-reviewed at the direction of IEEE IMS prior to the acceptance and publication". A Student Poster Contest will be held for both graduate and undergraduate student papers, with cash awards for the best papers. Papers should be submitted by the students according to the rules that will soon be posted on the website and should be identified as student papers.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
**Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex.
***Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
|November 2, 2020||Full Paper Submission (Hard Deadline - No extensions will be provided)|
|December 18, 2020||
1st Review Round Notification
February 1, 2021
|Submission of revised papers|
February 22, 2021
Final manuscript submission of ALL papers
**The I2MTC 2021 review process begins on November 3rd. Once the review process has started on a submitted paper no edits can be made to the submitted article file.
Each lead author must visit the ePapers web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit the Submission Portal and click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to ePapers and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your ePapers account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the ePapers log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
- Click here to be taken to the IEEE I2MTC 2021 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
IEEE Copyright Form
Each accepted contribution to IEEE IFCS-ISAF 2020 must be accompanied by a signed Copyright Form. The copyright form should be filled out and signed by one author, preferably the primary author.