April 2nd: Final Presentation EXTENDED deadline
Final presentation submission links have been emailed to authors/speakers. If you have not received your submission link please contact [email protected]
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, I2MTC 2021 has been moved to a fully virtual conference. This conference will consist of both pre-recorded and live presentations. Please read through the full instructions below for details on your specific presentation type.
Preparing Your Tutorial Presentation
As a basis for the live programming, please be available and be ready to present and answer Q&A live with attendees. In addition, we request a prerecorded version of your presentation be submitted.
We request you to prepare and upload a video of your presentation, comprised of a brief introduction with a webcam if desired, followed by voice-over slides for your presentation. This will be posted within your presentation time slot on the I2MTC 2021 on-demand virtual platform. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below).
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from the content displayed on your computer screen and voice recording via the computer microphone is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom:
For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides:
In order for videos to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask that you please finalize your video no later than April 2nd. This is a HARD DEADLINE. Presentations will not be accepted after this date.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
- Duration: 60 Minutes (Tutorials sessions will be 1 hour in length. We recommend do approximately 60 minutes of presentation and leave 20-30 minutes for Q&A)
- File size: 250MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention of I2MTC 2021.
Uploading your video (Deadline: April 2nd)
- A unique URL will be emailed to the accepted tutorial speaker in March to submit your presentation
- Choose which author is the presenting author
- Fill out your Speaker Information
- Upload a Speaker headshot photo
- Include a Speaker Biography in the available text field
- Upload your Presentation Data
- video in mp4 format (max of 250MB is allowed)
- Upload PDF of your presentation slides
- Wait for your video to finish uploading into the system
- Submit the form by selecting the Submit button at the bottom of the screen
- A confirmation message will be presented upon successful submission and a confirmation will be emailed to you
- Be sure to retain this information in case you need to make future updates to your submission. Updated can be made to submission until April 2nd.
If you have any issues with uploading your presentation, please contact support at [email protected].